You have a thirst for knowledge and are fascinated by digital possibilities? We are currently looking for an motivated Experience Consultant (m/f) who will bring new impulses to our team consisting of Christian, Miika, Felix and Anders, and enthrall our clients with unique digital experiences.
We are looking for 3 new team members in Frankfurt, Munich or St. Gallen.
- You will be responsible for creative and smart digital concepts and solutions while considering the requirements of our clients as well as the needs of the respective target group
- You will find and extract insights from user research activities (interviews, field studies, usability tests) and thereby create the basis for user-centered design
- You will transform comprehensive content and complex processes into comprehensible information architecture and create first interface structures (e.g. wireframes, prototypes)
- You will take part in customer workshops and internal ideation workshops (e.g. to prepare pitches)
- You will learn from proficient Experience Consultants and Designers and gain more and more responsibility for projects
- A completed university degree in computer science, business administration, psychology or design, or a comparable qualification
- Ideally, first professional experience in the conceptual environment as well as in dealing with user-centered design/design thinking
- You have both creative as well as analytical thinking skills and are able to understand complex processes and connections
- High level of quality awareness – you appreciate the finer details but don’t get lost in them
- You’re a communication talent and team player
- You have a solid technical know-how of current web technologies
- You have a keen eye for design as well as a sense for trends in the UX environment
What we have to offer
Working at Namics means: developing smart digital solutions with talented colleagues, for instance for DriveNow, Kaufland or Messe Frankfurt.
Your professional development lies in our focus. For this, we offer internal and external trainings and exchange formats, as well as various development paths and career models. Through the exchange with over 500 colleagues at 6 locations, you will be able to expand your network and knowledge continuously.
In return for your commitment, we will offer you a 13th monthly salary and a direct participation in the company’s success. What’s more, we will actively promote your work-life balance: home office, flexible working hours, sabbaticals… you name it. It’s not just work for us – regular agency events, table football, lab days, the Namics camp and much more, offer plenty of fun!
The prime locations of our offices offer further opportunities for recreation and excellent transport connections – in Frankfurt for instance, we are located directly in Sachsenhausen, in Munich you can find us between Hohenzollernplatz, Olympiapark and Schwabing.
Sounds good? Then apply online and send us your complete application using our online application form. Please also let us know your salary requirement and your possible date of entry. We are looking forward to meeting you!
We will fill this position without the support of HR consultancies or only with preferred suppliers.
An unexpected error has occurred. Please reload the page and retry. If the error remains please contact firstname.lastname@example.org