Do you have a burning passion for digital creation? We are looking for a motivated Experience Designer (m/f) who will bring new impulses to our team consisting of Miika, Felix, Anders and Anja, and enthrall our clients with unique digital experiences. You can either convince us with a focus on interaction design or visual design- we are looking for both!
- You will develop unique, digital user interfaces and applications for reputable clients, for instance DriveNow, Kaufland or Victorinox
- You will transfer visions and ideas into working design concepts and implement them independently
- You will work on exciting and complex problems in interdisciplinary teams together with software developers, consultants and researchers
- You will monitor projects from the idea to their implementation, and beyond
- You will carry out presentations and discussions of concepts and designs with colleagues and clients
- An almost endless pool of creative ideas as well as the ability to turn these into strong visual designs
- A completed degree in design (university or technical college), e.g. in the field of communication, web or interaction design, or a comparable qualification
- Initial work experience in concept and in the implementation of digital applications, preferably in an agency environment
- Your focus is either on visual or interaction design – we are looking for both!
- You have both creative as well as analytical thinking skills
- Very good knowledge of commonly used tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and InVision)
- Hands-on mentality: you question the status quo and are only satisfied once you have found a better solution
What we have to offer
Working at Namics means: developing smart digital solutions with talented colleagues, for instance for DriveNow, Kaufland or Messe Frankfurt.
Your professional development lies in our focus. For this, we offer internal and external trainings and exchange formats, as well as various development paths and career models. Through the exchange with over 500 colleagues at 6 locations, you will be able to expand your network and knowledge continuously.
In return for your commitment, we will offer you a 13th monthly salary and a direct participation in the company’s success. What’s more, we will actively promote your work-life balance: home office, flexible working hours, sabbaticals… you name it. It’s not just work for us – regular agency events, table football, lab days, the Namics camp and much more, offer plenty of fun!
The prime locations of our offices offer further opportunities for recreation and excellent transport connections – in Frankfurt for instance, we are located directly in Sachsenhausen, in Munich you can find us between Hohenzollernplatz, Olympiapark and Schwabing.
Sounds good? Then apply online and send us your complete application (including your portfolio) using our online application form. Please also let us know your salary requirement and your possible date of entry. We are looking forward to meeting you!
We will fill this position without the support of HR consultancies or only with preferred suppliers.
An unexpected error has occurred. Please reload the page and retry. If the error remains please contact email@example.com