We are a one-stop shop for strategic consulting, concept development and creative work, as well as technical implementation and evaluation services involving a variety of disciplines. Many of our customers have relied on us for years. After all, we offer comprehensive solutions that work – and high-quality results that turn new business models into great successes.
For us, the core purpose is: “Creating winners of digital transformation”.
If you are sharing the same aspiration and would like to contribute in growing our Belgrade office, our values and QA team, join us as QA Automation Engineer!
- Implementation of test scripts for different projects using given automation frameworks / tools
- Maintenance and improvement of test scripts
- Code review of test scripts
- Contributing in bugs finding and error reporting
- Contributing in continuous improvement of automation frameworks / tools
- Knowledge in programming language such as Java or .Net
- First experience in development of test automation scripts using e.g. Selenium, JUnit or similar tools
- First experience with the test definition and execution, preferable in a CI environment
- Awareness in software architecture
- First experience with scrum/agile methodology
- University or college degree in computer science or business computer science or similar education level
- Strong personal initiative and willingness to learn
- Fun working in an interdisciplinary team
- Tolerant, open and ability to discuss controverse problems
- Very good English skills
What we offer
- Respecting work-life balance and flexibility
- Competitive salary and additional financial benefits
- Work on a great equipment
- Private health insurance for you and your family dependents
- Company happy hours and team building events throughout the year
- Constant learning and career growing opportunities, thru internal and external training, seminars, conferences,etc…
We are looking forward to your convincing application. Do not waste any time and apply only through our online form please. We would like to occupy this vacancy without the help of external personnel service.
Principal HR Manager
Phone: +38 169 470 445 0
An unexpected error has occurred. Please reload the page and retry. If the error remains please contact firstname.lastname@example.org