You have a thirst for knowledge and are fascinated by digital possibilities? We are currently looking for an inquisitive Senior Experience Consultant (m/f) who will bring new impulses to our team consisting of Christian, Miika, Felix und Anders, and enthrall our clients with unique digital experiences.
- You will be responsible for creative and smart digital solutions, as well as for leading UX projects in the B2B and B2C segment.
- Chaos is the starting point, structure the big goal – you will translate complex content offers and user processes into comprehensible information architecture
- You will transfer goals and objectives into concrete concepts (scribbles, wireframes, user flows, prototypes, navigation structures, etc.)
- The requirements of our clients are just as important to you as the needs of the respective target group
- You will consult and guide our clients in workshops, for instance, and find the right way towards an excellent solution with them
- You will plan and implement appropriate user research methods independently (interviews, user tests, card sorting, etc.)
- You will share your know-how with less experienced colleagues, contributing to their progress in professional and methodical competence at Namics
- A completed university degree in computer science, business administration, psychology or design, or a comparable qualification
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the conceptual environment, ideally in an agency environment
- Strong sense of user experience as well as experience in user-centered design and design thinking
- You have both creative as well as analytical thinking skills
- You are a creative impetus in concept and idea-finding processes
- Very good knowledge of commonly used tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and InVision)
- You’re a communication talent and team player
- Strong know-how of digital trends and new technologies
What we have to offer
Working at Namics means: developing smart digital solutions with talented colleagues, for instance for DriveNow, Kaufland or Messe Frankfurt.
Your professional development lies in our focus. For this, we offer internal and external trainings and exchange formats, as well as various development paths and career models. Through the exchange with over 500 colleagues at 6 locations, you will be able to expand your network and knowledge continuously.
In return for your commitment, we will offer you a 13th monthly salary and a direct participation in the company’s success. What’s more, we will actively promote your work-life balance: home office, flexible working hours, sabbaticals… you name it. It’s not just work for us – regular agency events, table football, lab days, the Namics camp and much more, offer plenty of fun!
The prime locations of our offices offer further opportunities for recreation and excellent transport connections – in Frankfurt for instance, we are located directly in Sachsenhausen, in Munich you can find us between Hohenzollernplatz, Olympiapark and Schwabing.
Sounds good? Then apply online and send us your complete application using our online application form. Please also let us know your salary requirement and your possible date of entry. We are looking forward to meeting you!
We will fill this position without the support of HR consultancies or only with preferred suppliers.
An unexpected error has occurred. Please reload the page and retry. If the error remains please contact email@example.com