Namics is one of the leading providers of e-business and digital brand communication services in the German-speaking region. The full-service agency helps companies transform business models with top-quality interdisciplinary solutions, promising increased, measurable success for their clients. We have developed intelligent solutions for companies since 1995 – ranging from strategy and concept creation to implementation, as well as operations and marketing.
We are looking for a Frontend Web Developer (Senior, f/m) for the reinforcement of our existing team in Belgrade.
As Senior Frontend Engineer you are developing the user interface in our client projects together with your colleagues. You are aware of the technological possibilities and trends in the web development sector. You are solely in charge of the frontend duties within our projects. You are proficient, creative user of new technologies and you are contributing actively to the further development of Namics’ frontend sector.
- 3+ years of Professional experience
- Experience with web standards, understanding and/or working with backend technologies (JSP, REST)
- Experience in working with distributed teams
- Determination to learn and further develop; team player & contributor
- Customer orientation
- Degree in computer science or completed vocational training, for example as an IT specialist application development or comparable
- Proficient English language knowledge (written and verbal)
What we offer.
- Further development of Namics’ own frontend range: self-reliant and interdisciplinary work, teamwork & cooperation
- Use of state-of-the-art technologies within our large-scale projects
- Major customer projects with large complex frontends in CMS and e-commerce environments, structured and professional work approach
- Flexible and varied working environment, work-life balance
- Fun, drinks, fruit, good mood
- Work on great equipment
- Constant learning and further development/career path
Do these tasks and challenges seem appealing to you?
We look forward to receiving your complete application and CV. Do not lose any time and please apply exclusively through our online form. We would like to hire you full-time, but a part-time (80%) position is also a possibility for the right candidate.
This position, we would like to occupy without the help of external personnel service and offer exclusively open ended employment contracts in full accordance with the labor law.
Principal HR Manager
Phone: +38 169 470 445 0
An unexpected error has occurred. Please reload the page and retry. If the error remains please contact email@example.com