Namics is one of the leading providers of e-business and digital brand communication services in the German-speaking region. The full-service agency helps companies transform business models with top-quality interdisciplinary solutions, promising increased, measurable success for their clients. We have developed intelligent solutions for companies since 1995 – ranging from strategy and concept creation to implementation, as well as operations and marketing.
We have a long-term commitment towards our employees and support an open and collaborative corporate culture that offers our staff the attractive chance to participate in the development of our company.
If you would like to be part of the same companies vision and values and to help us in becoming even better, join us as a Senior QA Automation Engineer in our Belgrade office!
- Implementation of test scripts for different projects using given automation frameworks / tools
- Definition of project specific test automation architecture
- Maintenance and improvement of test scripts
- Formal code checks for automated scripts
- Integration of automated test execution in CI build process
- Contributing in bug management
- Support and knowledge transfer to QA automation engineers
- Contributing in continuous improvement of automation frameworks / tools
- Very good knowledge in programming language such as Java or .Net
- 3+ years experience in development of test automation scripts using e.g. TDD, BDD, Selenium Webdriver, JUnit, NUnit, TestNG or similar tools
- Strong experience in automating build processes using e.g. Maven, Jenkins, Docker
- Experience with test data management and Data-Driven Testing
- Experience with scrum/agile methodology
- University or college degree in computer science or business computer science or similar education level
- Strong personal initiative and willingness to take more responsibilities
- Fun working in an interdisciplinary team
- Tolerant, open and ability to discuss controverse problems
- Very good English skills
What we offer
- Respecting work-life balance and flexibility
- Competitive salary and additional financial benefits
- Work on a great equipment
- Private health insurance for you and your family dependents
- Company happy hours and team building events throughout the year
- Constant learning and career growing opportunities, thru internal and external training, seminars, conferences,etc…
Does this sounds interesting for you? We look forward to receiving your complete application and CV. Do not lose any time and please apply exclusively through our online form.
We would like to hire you full-time, but a part-time (80%) position is also a possibility for the right candidate.
This position, we would like to occupy without the help of external personnel service and offer exclusively open ended employment contracts in full accordance with the labor law.
Principal HR Manager
Phone: +38 169 470 445 0
An unexpected error has occurred. Please reload the page and retry. If the error remains please contact email@example.com