Namics was founded in 1995 as a spinoff of the University of St. Gallen (Switzerland) and has since been considered the think tank of the Swiss web business. Our headquarters are in St. Gallen and that is also where the largest part of our more than 460 employees is based. Our Belgrade office was founded in 2014 and is ever-growing. Interdisciplinary team collaboration is important to us and therefore we have no individual offices, but open spaces with plenty of room for sharing and brainstorming. You are quickly in the office floors of the other teams, or meeting up to exchange ideas over a coffee at the cafes near the office. For more exciting and awardwinning projects, such as realizing the Victorinox Webshop or the Mercedes Benz website, we are currently looking for a talented Senior UI/UX Designer with 3-5 years of relevant experience, to join our team.
- You will develop unique, digital user interfaces and applications for reputable clients
- As a lead, you will transfer visions and ideas into sophisticated design concepts and manage their channel-wide implementation
- You will work on exciting and complex problems in interdisciplinary teams together with developers, consultants, researchers and concept developers
- Consultancy on design topics for Namics team and clients
- Ability to transform and shape complex problems to elegant solutions
- A strong portfolio of work demonstrating conceptual, UX and visual design
- 3-5 years of UX design experience
- A completed degree in design or a comparable qualification
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch and Adobe CS and InVision
- Experience designing iOS and Android apps
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
- Familiar with User-centered design principles
- Fundamental understanding of technologies and concepts
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly communicate designs through prototypes, documentation and presentations
What we have to offer
As a Namics employee, you will have a possibility to further develop yourself while working on projects for respectable clients. We have comfortable office space with a cozy atmosphere and best view in Belgrade. You need to see it!
We will offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits, such as a 13th monthly salary, regular team events and activities, table tennis, lab days, the Namics camp!
We will actively promote your work-life balance: home office, flexible working hours, sabbaticals… you name it.
Since 1995, we are one of the leading providers of e-business and digital brand communication services in the German-speaking regions. So, through the exchange with over 500 colleagues at 6 locations (Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, St. Gallen, Zurich and Belgrade), you will be able to expand your network and knowledge continuously.
Do these tasks and challenges seem appealing to you?
We look forward to receiving your complete application and CV.
Do not lose any time and please apply exclusively through our online form.
We would like to hire you full-time, but a part-time (80%) position is also a possibility for the right candidate.
This position, we would like to occupy without the help of external personnel service and offer exclusively open ended employment contracts in full accordance with the labor law.
Principal HR Manager
Phone: +38 169 470 445 0
An unexpected error has occurred. Please reload the page and retry. If the error remains please contact email@example.com