Our projects and our employees are regularly awarded. This makes us very proud, but we do not rest on our laurels! We want to excel our high technological standards repeatedly. We are looking for our upcoming projects for a communicative and team oriented Software Engineer (m/f).
The whole .NET team has a lot of plans for the future and wants to tackle more exciting, international customer projects successfully. If you like to work in a team, but with a lot of freedom and autonomy, then you should become a member of our more than 20-member .NET team.
In challenging, customer-oriented/specific e-business projects we customize content management systems based on .NET like Sitecore, develop web applications and interfaces to back-end systems as well as the integration of standard products. Everything in the latest web technologies may become your task.
You’ll work in a team on large customer projects and you take responsibility for the entire software development process – from analysis through to implementation. You can think independently, create proactive solutions and implement them successfully together with the project team.
As an experienced Software Engineer you like to coach younger team members and are willing to share your knowledge internally and externally.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or computer science industry or comparable apprenticeship
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience with .NET
- MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer) desirable
- Considerable knowledge of persistence technologies
- Interest in Web and Content Management Systems
- Experience with XML standards and Web services
- Experience with Sitecore is a plus
- Good to very good knowledge of English
- Flexibility, initiative, team player
- Good communication skills and high reliability
Interest. Application. Now. To apply, send us your complete application documents, including detailed cover letter and CV by e-mail. We look forward to meeting you.
We would like to fill this vacancy without the help of headhunters .
An unexpected error has occurred. Please reload the page and retry. If the error remains please contact firstname.lastname@example.org