Namics has existed for as long as the World Wide Web. It all began as a start-up and spin-off company, and today we look back at 20 years of success in the digital business. From Mercedes-Benz, Smart to Viessmann, Commerzbank through to Victorinox and UBS, we offer our clients in Germany and Switzerland the full bandwidth of IT and web services, including e-commerce, digital communication, content management, web applications and mobile business apps to mention just a few. With more than 550 employees, our field of expertise is extensive.
Irrespective of whether it concerns new creations, technology, project management or consulting and whether you are in Hamburg, Frankfurt, Munich, St. Gallen, Zurich or Belgrade, what counts at Namics it that you enjoy your work.
Do you have an inquisitive mind and like to learn new things? Do you feel comfortable in a creative environment? Then our student trainee vacancy in online marketing might be just the right thing for you to finally get some hands-on experience and put into practice the theory of what you’ve been studying!
- As a general online marketing allrounder, you assist your colleagues where necessary in the following areas: digital content, online editing, social media and SEO
- Your range of tasks is very diverse and varied – and includes, for instance, the creation and posting of social media measures (daily business & campaigns), creating editorial and content plans, preparing content for the different channels and target groups, assisting with the planning and implementation of SEO measures, reports & the creation of KPI analyses, etc.
- You will be supporting your colleagues and taking responsibility for your own partial projects
- You are studying economics, marketing, media studies or a similar area of study and still have at least one year before completing your studies
- You are a native English speaker
- You already have some practical experience in the field of online marketing (e.g. in dealing with content management systems or experience with social media/SEO or in the field of online editing)
- You are very interested in all topics relating to online marketing and like to stay posted about new trends
- You are very reliable and conscientious, and this is just as apparent in your work as in your creativity and in your ability to think “out of the box”
- Your weekly working hours will be: 15-20 hours with flexitime
What we offer you
At Namics, work means: pure freedom at the best place of work. Alongside our own, always up-to-date systems, we also offer a variety of other programmes, technologies and tools. Of course, we also have pens, paper and glass panels to write on if you need to take a break from the digital. If you need to completely “switch off”, you are sure to find motivated players to play table football with you. The top location of our office also means you have plenty of opportunities for relaxation and entertainment – and with such good transport connections, getting to work every day is a “stroll in the park”. There is no lack of fun with us – we make sure of this with plenty of agency events, lab days, the Namics camp and much more.
Does this sound good? Then we look forward to receiving your convincing job application – ideally via our online form.
We will fill this position without the support of HR consultancies or only with preferred suppliers.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions:
Senior Recruiting Manager
Phone: +49 69 365 059 301
An unexpected error has occurred. Please reload the page and retry. If the error remains please contact firstname.lastname@example.org