College and university students Experience everyday work life for yourself.
Namics offers a wide range of possibilities to combine the knowledge you gain in your studies with practical experience. We give you the chance to see what daily life is like on the job and collaborate on client projects.
Part-time job during school
All of our locations offer the option of working part-time during their studies over a short or extended period of time, or during semester breaks. Candidates must be interested in the “web” and enjoy working with clients. We look for students who are flexible and able to work effectively on a team as well as on their own. Available part-time positions are listed here.
Interns take on their own projects and are considered full members of our team from the beginning. The work we assign them ensures that they learn a great deal on the job. At Namics, interns are given a great deal of expertise and responsibility, which also helps them develop their personalities and social skills further. We offer internships lasting at least six months in the areas of Consulting, Creation and Technology, as well as cross-disciplinary roles. Students can pursue these parallel to their studies or during an interim year before starting a master’s programme.
Do you have an idea for your thesis which is related to our services? Have you already discussed it with your university advisor? We look forward to hearing about it – and hope that we can find the right resources to support your work.
What to do
- Develop user interfaces using modern frontend technologies
- Program customer-specific web applications
- Analyse technical problems and find solutions
Consulting, concept development and project management:
- Create offers and concepts
- Prepare, run and evaluate workshops
- Independently manage small and sub-projects
- Develop design and navigation concepts
- Create final artwork for design concepts and adapt this to digital channels
- Find and implement creative ideas