Namics and Merkle are uniting their strengths: this means Namics’ longstanding and profound expertise in customer experience, business consulting and experience & commerce platforms come together with Merkle’s expertise in data science, marketing automation, analytics and CRM. There will be a convergence of Namics’ strong foothold in Switzerland, Germany and Serbia and Merkle’s presence in the United Kingdom, Spain, Holland and the United Arab Emirates. The full force of Namics’ and Merkle’s broad-based partnership eco-systems. And a dovetailing of two unique corporate cultures that fit together, complement and enhance each other.
This merger is subject to the approval of the German Federal Cartel Office.
Namics and Merkle are uniting their capabilities in data-driven marketing, user experience, business consulting and in the realisation of experience and commerce platforms.
This is the perfect foundation for expanding our range of digital transformation services, creating new prospects for our employees and reinforcing our promise to a full, comprehensive service offering. Many of our client projects today are bigger, more extensive, more complex and more international than ever before.
With the increasing importance within companies of customer-oriented and bespoke business solutions, the importance of data-driven business models, customisation and performance-based marketing is also growing. That’s why we can hardly wait to be able to offer our clients’ even better and more comprehensive support in this new constellation!
Our common offer for digital transformation.
CEO Bernd Schopp and Michael Komasinski, President of Merkle EMEA speaking in an interview about opportunities and synergies.
What will change
We are really looking forward to the enhanced potential and opportunities that will arise from this merger. In order to best exploit this, we will:
- merge our skills and our market experience, thus uniting our strengths.
- create joint business solutions with Merkle and thus offer our clients the best of both companies.
- develop joint advanced training programmes which will enable all employees to enhance and expand their expertise.
- intensify our joint and individual software partnerships in this new constellation.
- add “A Merkle Company” to our brand.
- use the affiliation with the Dentsu Aegis network and position ourselves even more broadly with our affiliated agencies.
The merger is subject to the approval of the German Federal Cartel Office.
What will remain
We remain ourselves. That’s why we are also strengthening all that makes us unique as a company, employer and as people:
- Our guiding principle, and the standards we set ourselves in employee and client relations will remain unchanged. This is particularly the case for our “Big Hairy Audacious Goal” which is that “All Namics employees do their job for colleagues and customers with joy – every day.”
- Our strategic orientation and promise of turning our clients into winners in the digital transition, count more than ever before – it’s an important part of Merkle too and now part of a strong, international partnership.
- The leadership and trusting relationships will remain unchanged – the company management, those responsible for the staff and the business, and the key contacts for our clients will remain in their roles and continue to shape the company.
- All of our current 29 partners will remain with Namics long-term and will continue with unfailing energy to strengthen our corporate culture, promote employees and to play a decisive role in client relations.
- We will keep our offices in Zurich, St. Gallen, Frankfurt, Munich, Hamburg and Belgrade, and these will continue to grow.
- And most important: we are still the same people, full of curiosity who love diversity, courage and respect – and delight in creating something unique together.
Merkle is an agency active in the USA, Asia and EMEA with 6500 digital experts who have specialised in data-driven marketing. For more than 30 years, they have been successfully providing services in the fields of performance marketing, CRM, customer loyalty marketing, personalisation and performance media. In 2015, they founded a European subsidiary in England, which now has branches in Spain, the Netherlands and Dubai. Up until now, Merkle had 1500 employees working for them in Europe. Following the merger with Namics, the number of employees will increase to more than 2000. Merkle’s European clients include Tesco, the Royal Bank of Scotland, The Body Shop, Canon and Estée Lauder. Merkle is a member of the Dentsu Aegis Group, one of the world’s largest advertising and marketing corporations.