Startup. Support. Namics.
Out of ten startups in Serbia, just one ends up even launching toward success. The other nine never accomplish what its founders hoped for. That’s why we at Namics are organizing: Startup. Expertise. Upgrade. Namics., a competition for tech startups in Serbia.
We want to support your projects by sharing our 20+ years of experience in web and business development with you so that you can benefit from our own mistakes and success stories. Our goal is to help you realize your ideas and turn them into successful enterprises. We want to engage with you and the community by exchanging ideas, which we hope will help boost startups to deliver better. Together, we want to ensure the continuous growth of the IT industry in Serbia.
So, if you are a startup founder from Serbia, apply now for Startup. Expertise. Upgrade. Namics.
Send us your pitch deck by September 10th and you might be among the top competitors. The best startup teams will have the chance to present their ideas to a panel of Namics’ experts who have been in the web industry for decades. You’ll hear feedback and ideas on how to take your business model to the next level based on experience we’ve gained (both the good and the bad) on our own projects for some of the top grossing companies in the world.
Join the competition and come exchange ideas with us.
For further information contact email@example.com
An unexpected error has occurred. Please reload the page and retry. If the error remains please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Panel of experts
Namics is the leading Swiss agency for software engineering, founded in 1995 in Saint Gallen. It operates as a joint-stock company owned by 29 partners actively collaborating in Namics. As the leader on digital market, Namics deals with content management systems, web applications development, e-commerce software solutions, digital communications, customer relationship management systems and mobile business solutions development.
Approximately 500 professionals are currently operating Namics’ offices in Saint Gallen, Zurich, Frankfurt, Munich, Hamburg and Belgrade. Belgrade office was opened in 2015 with a view to employing around 100 software engineers integrated into international teams by 2019. The most important technologies in which Namics operates are Java, Microsoft .Net, and “front end” technologies, beside the development of mobile applications for IOS and Android.
Among Namics’ clients are ABB, AMAG, Medela, BASF, Swisscom, Daimler, Swiss Life, UBS, Zurich Airport, Sika, etc.
We want you to work with us
- Technical Lead .NET f/m
- Software Engineer .NET – Senior f/m
- Software Engineer Java / Hybris. Mid-level f./m.
- Software Engineer Java f/m
- Senior Frontend Engineer f/m
- Senior Software Engineer Mobile. iOS. f/m.
- Software Engineer Mobile Android. f/m.
- Senior Software Engineer Java. f/m.
If you didn´t find the right job for you, you can also send an unsolicited application. We are always looking for talented expert.
Phone: +41 71 228 67 14
Rules and Regulations
While creating pitch deck you can follow this guideline:
- Cover slide: startup name, founders, location, date, etc.
- Business story: Please, write a short story to demonstrate your business purpose. Explain your business situation, characters, and problems, emphasize the customer. Describe the challenges and obstacles on your path to achieving the goal and portray a solution to the challenges and obstacles.
- Problem: Describe, what is the exact problem your startup is going to solve.
Product/services: Explain how your customers can use/value your product/services.
- Market: Define market you are trying to sell product/services on. What is total market size? Who are your targeted customers/who exactly do you serve?
- Competition and market opportunities: Which are your key advantages? Who are your opponents on the market? How your business differentiates in the market?
- Revenue model: What is your pricing model? How long is life-time value of your average customer – how many months, how much money?
- Why your startup should be chosen: Please, mention your key business fact and achievements. Show us your timeline and milestones achieved. Highlight press and partnerships. Mention customer success stories and testimonials.
- Team: Highlight key team members, their prior positions, successes, and domain expertise. Please, demonstrate your relevant experience.
Incomplete and incorrect applications won’t be taken into consideration.
Pitch deck must be saved in .pdf format and mustn’t be larger than 10MB. Pitch deck must be in English.