Strategy & Consulting
Concept, User Experience & Design
Content: Creation / Migration
Maintenance / Operation Support
On May 20 of 2017, Bank Cler (formally known as Bank Coop) was launched with a new name and face. The name “Cler” is Rhaeto-Romanic and stands for clarity and simplicity – characteristics that should be perceived across all channels. As the most important touch point, the website should represent the brand as a flagship. The company places an emphasis on customer-oriented information to make the banking business approachable and as convenient as possible for its customers.
As a design and implementation partner, we supported Bank Cler in implementing its new strategic direction to its website.
We chose the following approach for Bank Cler’s new web presence:
- Scrum project method: Scrum project method: interdisciplinary team (concept/design/development), development of the results in two-week sprints in close cooperation with the customer and the branding agency Scholtysil & Partner.
- Introducing a new tonality for the content.
- Implementation of large imagerywith the targeted use of the Bank Cler blue on large white surfaces.
- Providing Sitecore as a platform solution that, in addition to maintaining content, offers extensive functionality for creating analyses and for personalized user interaction
Clear and simple – the new web presence makes Bank Cler’s brand promises come true:
- A modern and simple web design, reduced to the essential for an easy retrieval of relevant information.
- An intuitive entry to the bank services via the homepage for quick orientation.
- Highly relevant content through personalized language and consistent focus on customer needs.
- Optimized display for mobile use on all terminals.