Digital experience of saving money for children at Credit Suisse
Viva Kids facilitates an easy and playful way of learning about finances
Credit Suisse is one of Switzerland’s leading financial service providers. To expand its service portfolio, the large bank launched a new, innovative content platform for parents and children, with the key objective of conveying financial knowledge and expertise.
Namics supports its long-standing customer Credit Suisse with its digital strategy, the conception and creation of content as well as the production of advertising material and the retargeting concept.
One of the main challenges was finding an appropriate way of addressing the target group, since the offers were directed not only at children but also at their parents.
We took the following approach:
- The landing page functions the marketing campaign’s central platform with a strong product focus and clear sales targets.
- A content platform for the whole family underlines the Credit Suisse’s standing as a reliable partner for financial education.
- We collaborate with external experts, educators and partners (e.g. Pro Juventute) in order to create an approach appropriate for the target group in question.
We establish joint educational processes and anchor these in the organisation.
- The generous design, 360-degree model of Digipigi and various gifs emphasize the innovative character of the kids’ savings accounts, known as Kässelis.
Viva Kids World
- Specialist articles and expert advice offer parents assistance in terms of financial education.
- With the Viva Kids group, children learn the basics of money and how it works in a playful manner.
- Animation videos and interactive elements provide an understandable and suitable form of address.
- This online world is further complemented by theme-specific offline offers and the Viva Kids magazine.
Advertising media and retargeting
- Through the consistent retargeting approach, parents are addressed directly.
- The advertising materials have been dynamically deposited in message clusters and programmed for all channels.