Helvetia: New website with integrated customer portal
Namics creates customer experience with full service commitment
Insurance customers are becoming increasingly demanding and their needs more diverse. The Strategy 20.20 of the international insurance group Helvetia therefore aims to act even more agile, innovative and customer-focused.
In addition to the website relaunch in 2017, we are setting up a new customer portal and three simulations for pension fund policyholders in close cooperation with Helvetia.
One challenge is to prepare the information of different backend systems for the customer according to his needs.
Consistent customer orientation, usability and personalization are at the heart of the implementation of the new customer portal:
- “Mobile first” approach: website, customer portal and simulations are designed for small screens right from the start.
- User Centered Design: Execution of several usability tests and a one-month pilot phase.
- Appropriate CMS: Adobe Experience Manager with configuratively integrated Java applications offers an innovative technical solution approach for a multi-brand setup.
- Comprehensive business analysis: Execution of process and system analyses as well as support in the definition of technical requirements in close cooperation with various specialist departments. Support during the transfer into technical solutions.
- Agile approach with Scrum: Implementation in sprints in a two-week rhythm.
- Very close, interdisciplinary and cross-location cooperation: permanent on-site deployment of people at the customer’s premises.
The website and the new integrated customer portal as well as the simulations, are central components for turning Strategy 20.20 into reality.
Needs-oriented, interactive navigation elements in a very personal form pick up the visitor right from the homepage, allow him to specify what he wants, and guide him to what he is looking for with just a few clicks. The integration of the customer portal into the website makes personalised offers possible.
Customers benefit from practical self-services, simple online contracts, helpful calculators and exciting blog posts. In addition, customers can view contract-relevant information or orders and download documents at any time in their personalized area. They can also use many self-services (e.g. direct change of address or adaptation of contact data) and benefit from time savings thanks to pre-filled forms.
Website and customer portal are based on a highly flexible technical platform. This combines the strengths of the Adobe Experience Manager and other products from the Adobe Marketing Cloud with information and functions from various backend systems in various insurance areas in a central portal.