Helvetia – Strategy 20.20: taking a customer-centered, digital and agile approach
Namics accompanies Helvetia in redesigning its digital brand presence
Adobe Experience Manager
Adobe Marketing Cloud (Analytics, Dynamic Tag Manager)
Strategy & Consulting
Customer Experience & Design
Technical Implementation (Frontend & Backend)
Helvetia is among Switzerland’s leading insurance companies. The strategy 20.20 of international insurance group aims on becoming even more customer-centered, digital and agile.
The optimization of the digital customer experience as well as the establishment of the online platform as a strategic touch point in the customer journey should boost online sales. Personal, easy and comfortable – this is how Helvetia wants to shape its digital service offer and convince its customers. The optimization of internal processes should achieve a significant increase in efficiency.
As a fullservice partner, we accompany Helvetia in the extensive digitization and realize the entire relaunch of the website from its design up to its technological implementation.
The cooperation with Helvetia is characterized by a close exchange, an agile project approach and astrong customer orientation:
- Transition from the applied waterfall principle toagile project management (Scrum)
- Creation of a Digital Style Guide on the basis of Frontify
- Extension to a comprehensive Living Style Guide including pattern library
- Joint development of a user experience concept with Helvetia’s national companies
- Iterative implementation of the website based on Adobe Experience Manager and integration of further products from the Adobe Marketing Cloud (Analytics, Dynamic Tag Manager)
Helvetia’s new digital brand presence consistently puts the customer in focus:
- The Pattern Library creates a consistent brand experience and fresh appearance across all touchpoints and country platforms.
- An intuitive usability with generously designed websites and appealing imagery allows the users to emerge in themed worlds.
- Through product-based and editorial content, customers are addressed according to their needs on a personalized level..
Moreover, as a result of the digitization of the ordering process, Helvetia employees benefit from reduced manual processing work, which has a positive effect on internal efficiency.