For pros by pros: Namics modernises B2B shop for KOCH
Digitalised contract process, optimised search and order-based pricing
“With Namics, we have chosen the best partner for the size and complexity of our project.”
Andreas Valadi (Deputy Marketing Manager, KOCH Group AG)
KOCH supplies Swiss companies with fittings, tools and machinery, etc. from five production sites.
In order to meet its customers’ high demands for customised solutions and individual consultation, Koch has commissioned the relaunch of its B2B shop.
The aim is to develop a modern and future-oriented platform, which offers the specialist retail trade an optimised user experience. The focus will be on the ordering process, in particular, which is to be completely digitalised.
Apart from modernising the shop, Namics is also organising the relaunch of the content management system (CMS) and product information management system (PIM). The tasks will range from strategic development and conception to the implementation of the design and technology.
We have taken the following approach for the new website:
- Scenario analysis in the preliminary project: Based on the personas and the company goals, we define, structure and assess the services required in terms of their benefits and usefulness.
- Implementation on SAP Hybris: This enables us not only to implement the online shop but also to include the necessary CMS functionalities.
- B2B accelerator and assisted service module (ASM): In-house and external staff members can access and fill the customers’ baskets.
- Responsive design: From the very beginning we rely on “Mobile first”, so that the shop can be conveniently used on all end devices.
- ERP integration and linking of the logistics systems for automated ordering and commissioning processes.
The new Koch shop covers all process steps digitally: from displaying the product range on offer and ordering to delivery tracking and invoicing.
A highly complex pricing system ensures order-based prices at all times.
Through the use of ASM, the sales team can offer customers even better support in the purchasing process. This saves time and enables individual consultation.
Thanks to the optimised customer area myKoch, users gain a central overview of their inquiries, orders and invoices and manage these better.