User Experience & Design
Technical implementation (Front- & Backend)
Content (migration and production)
KUKA AG is one of the leading providers of robots and of automatized production facilities and solutions worldwide. Aligned with the strategy “One KUKA” and with the aim of a new online presence, the company wants to standardize as well as modernize the appearance of the brand and, thus, enter into an active dialog with its costumers. The aim is to improve the number and the quality of the generated leads online and to increase the efficiency of the internal editorial process.
As a full service partner, we support KUKA in strengthening their technological lead role in the web and to set a benchmark in terms of B2B.
For the online realization of the “One KUKA” strategy we chose the following procedure:
- Interdisciplinary, agile execution: Close coordination with all project members (concept, design, development) with substantial integration of the client
- Sitecore as the new platform solution, providing the central control of content and production of analyses as well as many other functions
- Merger of all previous business units (each with its own web presence hitherto) to one website with common design and without losing current functionalities
The modern web presence emphasizes the technological lead role of KUKA AG:
- Simple orientation and intuitive operability
- Quick, short, and clear paths to get information
- Relevant and well compiled content
- High retrievability of the site in search engines: Domain authority on kuka.com already the best
- Device-independent: Optimized for mobile use, even if data connection is poor
Internally, KUKA benefits from a simple editing process. With the new platform solution Sitecore, the company is well positioned for the long term.