Manor – Website Relaunch
Inspiration and personalised shopping experience in the new web shop.
Manor AG (headquarters in Basel) is Switzerland’s largest department store chain. One of the most important drivers of growth at Manor is e-commerce. The company wanted to supply customers with inspiring digital content as well as a consistent, user-friendly and personalised shopping experience.
This is why Manor hired Namics to work on the concept, design and front end development for the relaunch of its online shop.
More and more people are using their mobile phones to shop. The entire website was designed to be “mobile first” in response to this development.
- SCRUM approach with preliminary concept creation phase that allowed us to create work packages for subsequent programming with minimal specifications
- Flexible prioritisation and less effort due to minimal documentation and overhead
- Constructive balance between the innovative concept, implementation in various departments and concerns of various stakeholders
- The shop has a modern design, with large-format images and inspiring content.
- Exciting technical features for a personal shopping experience, including personal product recommendations and a newly developed store search for the increased popularity of click & collect
- Improved, more personal user experience: Manor is a source of inspiration and serves as a shopping assistant in the digital world
- New, competitive website