Migros Annual Report 2016 - professional digital communication for all stakeholders
With optimized usability and personalized content to a digital experience
Migros is the largest retailer in Switzerland and employs over 100.000 people. As a modern and environmentally conscious company, Migros communicates its business year digitally.
For the third time in a row we are implementing the complete annual report. The exciting task is to bring life into static facts and figures and present them interactively and attractively in the 2016 Annual Report (M16). A further challenge is the target group-oriented implementation of the content.
Namics supports Migros with the concept, content, design and technical implementation of the report.
For the implementation we choose the following approach:
- Focus on usability and personalization: Right from the start, we pay attention to the different perspectives of the readers and thus focus on an individual presentation of the content and ease of use.
- Responsive: In order to make the annual report experienceable on all devices, we use the mobile-first approach.
The Annual Report 2016 (M16) convinces with interesting content and fresh design:
- Individualized content: The various target groups find different ways to access the report and immediately see the selected content that interests them.
- Personalized downloads: Users can download individual, automatically generated PDFs in high design quality.
- Exciting Stories: Swiss slam poets lead humorously and entertainingly through the four themes of Migros’ health commitment
- Optimized usability: The responsive design allows the user a quick orientation on all devices.
More projects with Migros: