Launch of the Migros Annual Report M17: Four wins!
Namics breathes life into the Migros annual report with interactive graphics and personalized content.
As the largest retailer in Switzerland Migros covers the needs of daily life with its consumer and service products. Its mission is therefore to “live better every day”.
This guiding principle should also be reflected in the annual reports. This is the fourth time in a row that we have been allowed to take on this task.
Each time we are faced with the exciting challenge of making content that is perceived as dry accessible to a large target group, we use many pictures, suitable messages and a portion of humour.
- Personalized content: We pick up the three target groups “Migros-Chind”, “Financial Analysts” and “NGOs” at different levels
- User Experience: We focus on the current and relevant and write short, appealing texts. Images and graphics help to loosen up the content, PDFs simplify access for the user.
- Full-service from a single source: We take care of everything from conception and design to content and technical implementation.
- Scrum approach: We work agile and coordinate our progress on a daily basis. This enables us to react spontaneously to changing requirements.
The digital annual report M17 reflects a modern and environmentally conscious company and provides all target groups with the appropriate information for an eventful financial year.
Interactive elements, filter functions and attractive topic pages make the annual report more vivid. The images give users a glance behind the scenes of the big company.
The annual report is completely responsive and designed according to a mobile first approach. Users can also operate, filter and download interactive charts on all devices.
In the Download Center it is possible to compile an individual selection of PDFs into a “personal copy of the M17”.
Further projects with Migros:
- Famigros: Relaunch of the family portal
- Implementation of the the health platform iMpuls and the iMpuls Coach
- Implementation of the online annual report M16, M15 and M14
- Implementation of a new PIM system (in German)
- Genossenschaft Migros Ostschweiz – Intranet Relaunch (in German)
- Extension of the platform for the Cumulus Extra (in German)