Migros - Implementation of iMpuls
New Magnolia-based platform links all health-related offers
As Switzerland’s largest retailer, Migros wants to position itself on the Swiss market with the initiative iMpuls as a healthcare provider. The focus is on the new digital platform www.migros-impuls.ch, which provides the user with multivariate and exciting content for a healthier everyday life.
Another goal of Migros is to use the initiative to tap new customer groups. For the technical implementation of the health platform, the company again relies on Namics as the implementation partner.
- Technology: We implement the new platform based on the content management system Magnolia
- Using the Scrum method: We use the agile Scrum model to be able to fulfill the tight schedule in the best possible way
- Five viewports: The platform is responsive and with five viewports perfectly usable on all devices
- Connection of a third party system: For the import of recipes, we develop an interface to an already existing third party system
The agency Aperto is responsible for design and concept.
The new, responsive website has been available since the beginning of 2017 and links the entire range of Migros in the healthcare segment. The user receives daily impulses to live healthier: from simple, practical tips to profound background knowledge.
- Dynamic linking: The contents are linked by dynamically generated teaser lists and a taxonomy concept
- Taxonomy concept: With the search, the user always finds the right content, as all pages are tagged
- Cross-Channel: All Migros health-related offers are integrated, eg. products from the supermarket, but also services of fitness centers or medical consultations
With its modern website, Migros has the best prerequisite for attracting new customers in the healthcare segment. Extensions of the platform are already planned.