Mission “Hoval Digital”: reaching the next level
With its new online shop, PIM and CMS, Namics creates a customer-focused website.
Hovel is internationally one of the leading brands for climate control solutions. With more than 75 years of experience under its belt, it is constantly seeking to find technically superior solutions and developments. Hoval has established itself as an all-round provider of intelligent heating and air-conditioning systems. In the course of digitisation, customer requirements are changing considerably. A growing number of B2B customers wish primarily to obtain information, compare and purchase products online.
This is why Hoval has launched the project “Hoval Digital”. Within the scope of this project, Namics provided support with the relaunch of the product information management, the content management system and the development of an online shop.
One major challenge was the diversity and complexity of the products. Both the website and the online shop have to meet this challenge.
- We created a scope hypothesis and prepared budget recommendations and a roadmap.
- Based on this, we developed a concept and a set of specifications for customer workshops.
- The go-live started with Hoval Austria and Germany; other countries will follow gradually.
Technical systems from an integrated SAP/Celum world:
- The linking of PIM to SAP under the slogan “One source of truth” has simplified data maintenance for Hoval.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP/SAP) and SAP Hybris are interconnected via Datahub.
- With Configure Price Quote (CPQ), configuration know-how – which is currently only available to a few specialists – is presented as models. Customers are thus able to configure the products and systems themselves.
For the first time in its history, Hoval offers its business clients an online shop with a “myHoval” customer section, thus digitising its processes:
- Customers can easily access product information and obtain a clear overview of their inquiries and orders.
- The website enables customers to configure and order individual products themselves – and in the near future whole systems too.
- Links enable customers to quickly and easily find the matching accessories and additional services.
This offers Hoval’s customers the following benefits:
- With the Assistant Service Module, Hoval’s sales department can help customers to more quickly process their inquiries and orders.
- Thanks to the new technology, Hoval now has a system in place with which the new country websites and new languages can quickly be created and rolled out.