Pathé Suisse – Website relaunch
From booking tickets to seeing the movie: new website makes visit to Pathé cinemas a memorable experience
As the biggest cinema chain in Switzerland, Pathé Suisse attracts 3.5 million visitors every year in eight multiplex cinemas. For the cinema operator it is certain that with a modern and optimized website not only movie screenings but also online research, booking and coordination of cinema visits should be a unique experience.
In the long-term, Pathé wants to establish its website as the main sales channel for movie tickets as well as earn its customer’s loyalty. For the relaunch, the company counts on Namics as its full service partner.
- Implementation of the “From Insight to Action”-approach: comprehensive inventory of the current customer experience through interviews/surveys and definition of suggestions for improvement as the basis for conceptual planning
- Mobile first-conception: focus on optimizing the mobile user experience and on connecting existing applications such as Whatsapp and Doodle
- Implementation of Magnolia as the content management system and ReactJS as the front end application
The new web presence of Pathé turns cinema visits into a special experience, from researching a movie to seeing it on screen:
- Optimal user experience: simple and quick research, booking and organization of the cinema visit with just a few clicks
- Playful, responsive design: ensures an entertaining experience on all terminal devices
- Quick-buy option on the homepage: quick selection of the most important key data for a cinema visit and direct purchase option for tickets
- Virtual cinema planner: connection with Whatsapp and Doodle to share movie suggestions with friends and to coordinate dates
With its modern web presence Pathé will become the pioneer in the industry online and creates the best possible conditions for customers to purchase offers online and to commit long-term.