DriveNow - Redesign of the digital brand identity
Focused, simplified and consistent: Increased customer benefit through optimized user journey
DriveNow is one of the largest car sharing companies in Europe and a joint venture between BMW and SIXT. Through a coherent brand communication and user experience across all channels and end devices, user guidance is to be optimized and conversions increased.
Through the increasing internationalization the company faces the challenges of varying degrees of brand awareness and diverse target groups.
As digital lead agency (press release in German) and after the creation of landing pages in 2016 (reference page in German) Namics now supports the implementation with a comprehensive conceptual strategy, design and content creation.
For the project we choose the following approach:
- Integrative approach: DriveNow and Namics work as a team towards a common goal. The cooperation is based on partnership.
- Consistent and modular design: We implement a way to create websites, blogs, individual landing pages and newsletters internationally compatible, fast and easy.
- App optimization: We focus the app on the relevant functions of the rental process in order to accelerate it. This makes the new app much more user-friendly.
- App as central access medium: All steps of the rental process via the auto display are transferred to the app.
DriveNow’s new digital brand identity is modern, fresh and especially customer-oriented:
- The puristic and responsive design allows the user a quick orientation.
- All options are optimally displayed on all devices.
- The booking process is also accelerated and much more convenient for customers.
The company is also benefiting in many ways from the redesign:
- All platforms and channels are similar in terms of functionality and language.
- The brand communication is consistent and content maintenance is much easier.
- The optimized User Journey has a direct effect on the conversion.