E-Commerce Extensive services for B2B and B2C commerce for more conversion.
E-Commerce, Multi-channel and product information
Namics develops e-commerce solutions to fit the specific needs of your business. We provide valuable detailed advice for your e-commerce, multi-channel and PIM projects. We work with you to define your business case before developing and implementing your commerce solution, including all interfaces. We also take care of the digital marketing. Our comprehensive analyses and customisations translate into increased, measurable success.
From strategy to marketing
We provide complete support in the setup, redesign and expansion of your e-commerce activities:
- Strategy: market analysis, business case, business model and ROI
- Concept & design: customer experience, usability, conversion rate optimization
- Implementation: online shop, omni-channel platform, integration and technical architecture
- Operations and shop management: 24×7, maintenance and support, content services
- Optimization & marketing: conversion, efficiency optimization, analytics, performance marketing
B2B providers struggle with a great deal of complexity combined with the rapidly growing demands of their customers. Cost-focused buyers are often responsible for making purchase decisions for specific products and solutions, not the specialists who actually use them.
This is why many companies are forced to reduce prices to remain competitive. At the same time, they need to differentiate their products more in an attempt to escape spiralling prices. We offer solutions for these technical and organisational challenges, and provide valuable advice to guide your digital transformation.
Produkt Information Management
Centralized product data
Product Information Management (PIM) supplies and manages product information for use in various output media and channels from one central location.
A PIM solution centrally manages data, allowing access from various systems and all relevant departments.
Efficient, successful commerce is only possible when all information is complete and of consistently high quality – and available in one central location. The same applies for all master data (Master Data Management), and is especially important for product information (Product Information Management) when it comes to commerce.
How you benefit from PIM:
- Faster time to market for multi-channel solutions and international expansions
- More conversions thanks to complete, high-quality and up-to-date product information
- Optimized, efficient processes at your company translate into cost savings
We support you with:
- Strategy and concept for the new PIM
- Data model and technical architecture
- Implementation and integration into the existing landscape
- Distribution in all channels, including print
Solution operation and expansion
Channel thinking is a thing of the past
We will help you plan and implement your multi-channel strategy. We always keep the needs of your customers in mind: After all, a strong customer focus is essential when offering multi-channel capabilities. We develop the measures best suited to your specific customer journey and ensure effective communication across all touch points.