Namics is one of the leading providers of e-business and digital brand communication services in the German-speaking region. The full-service agency helps companies transform business models with top-quality interdisciplinary solutions, promising increased, measurable success for their clients. We have developed intelligent solutions for companies since 1995 – ranging from strategy and concept creation to implementation, as well as operations and marketing.
We are a one-stop shop for strategic consulting, concept development and creative work, as well as technical implementation and evaluation services involving a variety of disciplines. Many of our customers have relied on us for years. After all, we offer comprehensive solutions that work – and high-quality results that turn new business models into great successes.
We are currently looking for a Junior Web Analyst (m/f) to join our team in Belgrade.
- As our Web Analyst you will analyze data from different online-channels
- You are responsible for monitoring and providing reports or dashboards for our clients
- You will be the interface between the IT department and other divisions of Namics
- You capture, control and analyze internet-KPI´S of all digital contact-points of our responsibility
- You will analyze and evaluate the visitor-flow and usage behaviour of our clients website visitors
- You will compile and comment reports and ad-hoc Analysis on a regular basis suitable for relevant Stakeholders (intern and extern)
- You are responsible for generating hypothesis, the Implementation and the testing as well as for clear processing of results including business-related operational guidelines.
- You will operate closely with different devisons (intern) to prepare data-based decisions
- You will evaluate and consider legal frameworks like DSGV, UWG as well as ensuring a trend-overview and Best Practices in Online-Analytics-market
- You are responsible for constant innovation of existing reporting solutions
- Knowledge in analysing of web data (Junior)
- 2+ years experiences in analysing of web data (Professional)
- First experiences in reportings or dashboards
- First experiences in using analytics software like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, tableau etc.
- University or college degree in business administration or similar education level
- Strong personal initiative and willingness to learn
- Fun working in an interdisciplinary team
- Tolerant, open and ability to discuss controverse problems
- Very good English skills
What we offer.
- self-reliant and interdisciplinary work, teamwork & cooperation
- Use of state-of-the-art technologies within our large-scale projects
- Major customer projects with large complex frontends in CMS and e-commerce environments, structured and professional work approach
- Flexible and varied working environment, work-life balance as a priority
- Fun, drinks, fruit, good mood, variety of fringe benefits
- Work on great equipment
- Constant learning and further development/career path
Does this sound like your next career step and challenge? Working as a Web analyst is the next step in your career? We look forward to receiving your complete application and CV. Do not lose any time and please apply exclusively through our online form. We would like to hire you full-time, but a part-time (80%) position is also a possibility for the right candidate.
This position, we would like to occupy without the help of external personnel service and offer exclusively open ended employment contracts in full accordance with the labor law.
Principal HR Manager
Phone: +381 11 40 41 231
Es ist ein unerwarteter Fehler aufgetreten. Bitte laden Sie die Seite neu und versuchen Sie es noch einmal. Falls der Fehler wiederholt auftritt, wenden Sie sich bitte an firstname.lastname@example.org