We are looking for a web developer (Senior, f/m) for the reinforcement of our team in Belgrade.
What we offer:
- Further development of Namics’ own frontend range: self-reliant and interdisciplinary work, teamwork
- Tools and development based on jQuery and OOCSS
- Major customer projects with large complex frontends in CMS and e-commerce environments, structured and professional work approach
- Flexible and varied working environment, work-life balance
- Use of state-of-the-art technologies within our large-scale projects
- Fun, drinks, fruit, good mood
As Senior Frontend Engineer you are developing the user interface in our client projects together with your colleagues. You are aware of the technological possibilities and trends in the web development sector. You are solely in charge of the frontend duties within our projects. You are proficient, creative user of new technologies and you are contributing actively to the further development of Namics’ frontend sector.
- At least 4 years of professional experience – preferably in an agency
- Degree in computer science or completed vocational training, for example as an IT specialist application development or comparable
- Experience or understanding in working with backend technologies
- Representation and visibility in the local internet scene
- Dedicated team player and experience in colloborative techniques and tools
- Self-starter, flexibility, team spirit, initiative, creativity in finding solutions
Do these tasks and challenges seem appealing to you? We look forward to receiving your complete application with a motivation letter and CV. Do not lose any time and please apply exclusively through our online form.
We would like to hire you full-time, but a part-time (80%) position is also a possibility for the right candidate.
This position, we would like to occupy without the help of external personnel service and offer exclusively open ended employment contracts in full accordance with the labor law.
Es ist ein unerwarteter Fehler aufgetreten. Bitte laden Sie die Seite neu und versuchen Sie es noch einmal. Falls der Fehler wiederholt auftritt, wenden Sie sich bitte an email@example.com