Namics has been in Digital Business operations since 1995. With innovative and technologically demanding projects, we aim to always deliver the best quality for our customers. In the mobile environment, we are looking for an experienced Software Engineer Mobile (f/m), who is experienced on the one hand with native iOS (though knowledge of Android is also desirable) development and on the other hand has no fears with web technologies. Each project is different, which is what makes our job so exciting. As far as life at Namics goes, we’ve got plenty to offer, from ping pong matches to company wide conferences abroad and plenty of other activities to share with your colleagues.
In your new position as „Senior Software Engineer Mobile“ with a focus on iOS you play a key role in the implementation of our customer projects for mobile devices. You work in an interdisciplinary and dynamic team and you also feel well as contact for our customers regarding technical issues.
You lead the iOS Developer team in Belgrade and support them in their professional development. If you also want to promote the use of modern technologies, development principles and procedures, you are at the right place at Namics. For a little insight into our projects, take a look around our homepage.
- Completed university / technical college degree in computer science, business, media computer science or similar
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience, ideally in an online / app-Agency
- Very good knowledge of the iOS SDK and the development tools (Xcode / AppCode)
- Knowledge in Android and Xamarin is a plus
- Interest in hybrid solutions
- Management/Lead experience of Mobile Software Engineers
- Ability to manage the team in Belgrade and act as a liaison between teams in different locations paired with the skills of a good teamplayer
- Experience in building mobile architectures
- High UX and Design affinity to validate requirements and wireframes critically
- Strong initiative, high analytical skills and enthusiasm for new technologies
- High sense of quality related to code as well as the necessary documentations
- Occasional travel to our various locations
- Very communicative with excellent written and spoken English
Do these tasks and challenges seem appealing to you? We look forward to receiving your complete application with a motivation letter and CV. Do not waste time and please apply exclusively through our online form.
We would like to hire you full-time, but a part-time (80%) position is also a possibility for the right candidate.
This point, we would like to occupy without the help of external personnel service and offer exclusively open ended employment contracts in full accordance with the labor law.
Phone: +41 71 228 67 14
Es ist ein unerwarteter Fehler aufgetreten. Bitte laden Sie die Seite neu und versuchen Sie es noch einmal. Falls der Fehler wiederholt auftritt, wenden Sie sich bitte an firstname.lastname@example.org