Namics has existed for as long as the World Wide Web. It all began as a start-up and spin-off company, and today we look back at 20 years of success in the digital business. From Mercedes-Benz, Smart to Viessmann, Commerzbank through to Victorinox and UBS, we offer our clients in Germany and Switzerland the full bandwidth of IT and web services, including e-commerce, digital communication, content management, web applications and mobile business apps to mention just a few. With more than 550 employees, our field of expertise is extensive.
Irrespective of whether it concerns new creations, technology, project management or consulting and whether you are in Hamburg, Frankfurt, Munich, St. Gallen, Zurich or Belgrade, what counts at Namics it that you enjoy your work.
- You will advise our clients in the use and enhancement of their online marketing and social media activities, derive concrete measures from this and implement them – by yourself or in a team
- Based on the performance of individual marketing channels, you will continually improve our clients’ social media processes, thereby optimally reconciling speed and a dynamic approach with farsightedness and resource management
- You are good at community management, building relations to national and international social media portals and platforms, blogger relations and at being an influencer
- Targeted market observation, and watching for new developments, innovations and trends for strategy development take precedence in your work
- You work interdepartmentally with our other marketing channels (e.g. content creation, SEO) and managing external service providers
- You are a native English speaker
- You have 2-3 years of professional experience in online marketing with a focus on social media management and have ideally completed a university degree in a relevant field (media, communications or marketing)
- You are familiar with dealing with the established social media tools and technologies; e.g. Facebook Business Manager is not a closed book for you.
- You have a sound understanding of the workings of social media platforms and an intrinsic motivation to continue developing your skills in this area
- You have also had notable success in the creation of campaigns and when defining target-group-specific marketing material
- You are absolutely reliable and conscientious, and this is just as apparent in your work as in your creativity and in your ability to think “outside the box”
- You are communicative, think and act in a customer-oriented manner and perhaps even have some agency experience
What we offer you
At Namics, work means: pure freedom at the best place of work. Alongside our own, always up-to-date systems, we also offer a variety of other programmes, technologies and tools. Of course, we also have pens, paper and glass panels to write on if you need to take a break from the digital. If you need to completely “switch off”, you are sure to find motivated players to play table football with you. The top location of our office also means you have plenty of opportunities for relaxation and entertainment – and with such good transport connections, getting to work every day is a “stroll in the park”. There is no lack of fun with us – we make sure of this with plenty of agency events, lab days, the Namics camp and much more.
Does this sound good? Then we look forward to receiving your convincing job application – ideally via our online form.
We will fill this position without the support of HR consultancies or only with preferred suppliers.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions:
Senior Recruiting Manager
Phone: +49 69 365 059 301
Es ist ein unerwarteter Fehler aufgetreten. Bitte laden Sie die Seite neu und versuchen Sie es noch einmal. Falls der Fehler wiederholt auftritt, wenden Sie sich bitte an firstname.lastname@example.org