Our team is looking for a highly communicative Senior Software Engineer Mobile Android (f/m) to be based in the Belgrade office.
Namics was founded in 1995 as a spinoff of the University of St. Gallen (Switzerland) and has since been considered the think tank of the Swiss web business. Our headquarters are in St. Gallen and that is also where the largest part of our more than 460 employees is based. Our Belgrade office was founded in 2014 and is ever-growing. Interdisciplinary team collaboration is important to us and therefore we have no individual offices, but open spaces with plenty of room for sharing and brainstorming. You are quickly in the office floors of the other teams, or meeting up to exchange ideas over a coffee at the cafes in beautiful Knez Mihailova. For more exciting and award winning projects, such as realizing the MyMedela Mobile App or the Swiss Post internal apps, we are looking for a professionally experienced Android engineer to expand our great team.
In your position as Senior Software Engineer (f/m) with focus on Android including web technologies, you play a key role in the implementation of mobile applications. You work in an interdisciplinary team and you also feel comfortable as a contact person for our technical questions. Your customers are large B2B & B2C companies or organizations with strong internet affinity. As an experienced Software Engineer you like to coach younger team members and are willing to share your knowledge internally and externally. If you also want to push ahead with the use of modern technologies and procedures, you are exactly right with us!
- New and advanced intuitive and high-quality native apps in agile environments
- Conception and development of mobile applications as well as individual functional elements, also in interaction with frontend and backend
- Analysis and optimization of existing systems with regard to usability and performance
- Close collaboration in interdisciplinary agile teams
- You work with a high degree of self-responsibility
- University degree in computer science, business informatics, media informatics or similar qualifications
- Extensive experience in mobile application development under Android, usually at an online / app agency
- Extensive knowledge of the Android SDK as well as the appropriate development tools
- Good understanding of modern application architectures and software design principles
- High UX and design affinity to critically validate requirements and wireframes
- Readiness for new technologies and procedures
- Strong personal initiative and willingness to learn
- Tolerant, open and ability to discuss controverse problems
- Very good English skills
Es ist ein unerwarteter Fehler aufgetreten. Bitte laden Sie die Seite neu und versuchen Sie es noch einmal. Falls der Fehler wiederholt auftritt, wenden Sie sich bitte an email@example.com