Namics is one of the leading providers of e-business and digital brand communication services in the German-speaking region. The full-service agency helps companies transform business models with top-quality interdisciplinary solutions, promising increased, measurable success for their clients. We have developed intelligent solutions for companies since 1995 – ranging from strategy and concept creation to implementation, as well as operations and marketing.
We are a one-stop shop for strategic consulting, concept development and creative work, as well as technical implementation and evaluation services involving a variety of disciplines. Many of our customers have relied on us for years. After all, we offer comprehensive solutions that work – and high-quality results that turn new business models into great successes.
We are currently looking for a skilled Technical Lead Frontend/Architect to join our Frontend team in Belgrade.
As our Frontend Tech Lead/Architect you will have opportunity to closely cooperate in distributed teams with colleagues on same interest level in various challenging project.
You would be responsible for developing the user interface in our client projects, to be in charge of the Frontend duties within our projects.
You will act as a role model for our Frontend organization, in Belgrade and beyond.
- 5+ years of Professional experience, ideally with Leadership experience
- Experience with web standards, understanding and/or working with backend technologies (JSP, REST)
- Experience in working with distributed teams, diversity
- Determination to learn and further develop; team player & contributor, role-model for the organization
- Self-initiative, strong customer orientation and business partnering
- Degree in computer science or completed vocational training
- Proficient English language knowledge (written and verbal)
What we have to offer
- Further development of Namics’ own frontend range: self-reliant and interdisciplinary work, teamwork & cooperation
- Use of state-of-the-art technologies within our large-scale projects
- Major customer projects with large complex frontends in CMS and e-commerce environments, structured and professional work approach
- Flexible and varied working environment, work-life balance as a priority
- Fun, drinks, fruit, good mood, variety of fringe benefits
- Work on great equipment
- Constant learning and further development/career path
Does this sound like your next career step and challenge? Technical Lead Frontend is the next step in your career? We look forward to receiving your complete application and CV. Do not lose any time and please apply exclusively through our online form. We would like to hire you full-time, but a part-time (80%) position is also a possibility for the right candidate.
This position, we would like to occupy without the help of external personnel service and offer exclusively open ended employment contracts in full accordance with the labor law.
Principal HR Manager
Phone: +38 169 470 445 0
Es ist ein unerwarteter Fehler aufgetreten. Bitte laden Sie die Seite neu und versuchen Sie es noch einmal. Falls der Fehler wiederholt auftritt, wenden Sie sich bitte an firstname.lastname@example.org